Science for Everyone - Everyone for Science!
In 2017, more than one million people around the world gathered together in the largest event for science advocacy in history. On April 14, we will continue to use the momentum of last year’s march to hold our political leaders accountable for passing equitable, evidence-based policies that serve all people and all communities.
Join us in Raleigh as we stand for science.
Gather: 9:00 am on Halifax Mall
- Connect with activist and community organizations
- Enjoy hands-on science fun at the Kids for Science Corner
- Register to vote thanks to You Can Vote
- 9:45 am - Raleigh Kids March for Science
- 10:00 am- noon - Rally for Science! We will have an amazing program.
End: 1:00 pm
Location: Halifax Mall, downtown Raleigh
Click here for Google map
#RM4S #marchforscienceraleigh #marchforscience
RSVP on our Facebook Event Page
Consider donating to the
Raleigh March For Science.
We need your help to make this event a success!